Looking for a simple side dish to add to your dinner? Try this Bacon Green Bean Goat Cheese side. It is easy and doesn’t require a lot of prep work. During the week I tend to stick to the same ingredients because they are familiar. However, I have been getting outside my normal routine to change up the meals I cook during the week. This side dish was a great choice because it goes well with many different main dishes and you can make a vegetarian version as well. Let me know if you try and like the dish or if you altered the recipe! I love hearing how people take recipes and add their own flare to them.
- 3 cup Green Beans
- 2-3 tbsp. Bacon Bits Chop up 2 pieces of bacon as an alternative
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. Goat Cheese I prefer using garlic and herb
- Water, salt & pepper
- Wash, dry and trim green beans
- Add trimmed green beans and a splash of water. Cook until green beans are soft and/or slightly blistered on the sides.
- Transfer green beans into a side dish and top with goat cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste. NOTE: Don’t over season with salt, the bacon is already high in sodium.
2 thoughts on “Bacon & Goat Cheese Green Bean”
So easy and delicious!
Thank you! So happy you liked it!