Appetizers, Snacks & Sides
Truffle Gouda Prosciutto NaanJump to Recipe
Truffle Gouda Prosciutto Naan
Warm Naan with garlic, truffle gouda and prosciutto. Recipe is for 1 naan bread. Double for two breads.
- 1 Garlic Clove
- ½ Cup Truffle Gouda shredded
- 3-4 Slices Prosciutto
- 1-2 tsp Parsley minced
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Naan Bread
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Using a garlic press, press garlic in a small bowl and mix with 1 tsp olive oil and coat 1 side of Naan bread. Put in oven on a pizza stone or non-stick baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Using a cheese grater, grate truffle gouda using the large holes until you have about 1/2 cup per bread. Cut or roughly tear 2-4 slices of prosciutto into smaller pieces and dice parsley until you have about 1-2 tsp.
- Remove naan from oven, sprinkle truffle gouda on bread and top with roughly cut prosciutto.
- Put back in oven on pizza stone or baking sheet for 7-10 minutes until cheese is fully melted and edges are lightly browned. Remove from oven and garnish with diced parsley.
- Cut and serve warm. Enjoy!
- Don’t use salt with this recipe. The prosciutto and Gouda will already be salted and if you add additional salt it will be too much.