BLTT Cucumber Rolls
Looking for a cute, simple snack to serve at your pool party or to have later today? These BLTT Cucumber Rolls are simple, easy, refreshing and KETO! Save the carbs with this bacon, lettuce, tomato and turkey roll up. A snack wrapped in a cucumber shell to add that extra flavor and crunch that we all love.
Tips & Tricks
- Cucumber – You want to ensure that the cucumber slices are thin enough so that they don’t snap when rolling. You should either use a thick peeler or a sharp knife and cut the strips so that they are about 1/8th inch thick. You won’t be able to use the 2-3 in the very center due to the seeds falling out but you can throw those pieces in a salad for dinner so you don’t waste anything.
- Bacon – To make this as easy as possible, buy fully cooked bacon such as Boars Head Fully Cooked Bacon.
- Tooth Pick – When placing the tooth pick in the roll to keep them from falling apart, you want to make sure you have a little extra cucumber at the end so that it doesn’t rip under tension.
BLTT Cucumber Rolls
- 1 Cucumber Sliced length wise, ⅛ in thick
- Oven Roasted Turkey Lunch Meat
- Cheddar Cheese Slices cut into ⅓
- Cherry Tomatoes, quartered length wise
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Tooth Picks
- Pepper to taste
- Using either a sharp knife or a peeler, thinly slice or peel the cucumber length wise so that you have strips of cucumber that are flexible and long.
- Cut sliced cheese into three pieces, about the same width of the cucumber and lay one down on a piece of cumber, top with ½ piece of cooked bacon, a piece of lettuce that is similar sized, turkey and ¼ of the cherry tomato.
- Start from one side and roll the cucumber and toppings into a circle and in together using a tooth pick.
- Note: You will want to ensure that there is not too much filling or the cucumber will not wrap all the way around. You should be able to get 7-8 rolls per cucumber if sliced thin enough.
See other snack and appetizers here.