Peanut Butter CC Protein BallsJump to Recipe
These taste like a combination of Cookie Dough and Peanut Butter Cookies. YUM!
Lets talk about how to cook with protein powder! The key to using protein in your recipes is picking a protein that is 1) high quality and 2) that you enjoy the taste of. No matter what anyone says, if you don’t like the taste of the protein in a shake, you probably won’t like it in a recipe. Not all protein is created the same either, some are more chalky, some have less flavor etc. In order for these to taste the best, choose the protein you enjoy the most.
Peanut Butter CC Protein Balls
- ¾ Cup Almond Flour
- ½ Cup Quick Oats
- 1 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 3-4 Tbsp Maple Syrup or Honey
- ¼ Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 2 Scoop Protein Powder (Vanilla)
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- Water (only if batter is too dry to stick together)
- Combine all ingredients in a mixer until dough is sticky and bunching together.
- Make into 1-inch balls (should make 11-12 balls). If the dough is not sticking together, add 1 tbsp. of water at a time while mixing until batter is a sticky, but firm, consistency.