Sundried Tomato & Spinach Scampi (GF, DF)Jump to Recipe
Sundried Tomato & Spinach Scampi
- 8 oz Fettuccini (Gluten Free)
- 2-3 tbsp Butter (Plant Based Sub)
- ¼ cup Sundried Tomatoes (Julien Style)
- 1 cup Vegetable Broth
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced or pressed)
- 2 cup Spinach
- 1 lb. Shrimp (Peeled and Tail Off)
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Salt (To Taste)
- Parmesan Cheese (Optional – Vegan options sub)
- Red Pepper Flakes (To Taste)
- Bring pot of water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente.
- In a small bowl, combine vegetable broth with sundried tomatoes and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- While sundried tomatoes are soaking, heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat and add butter and garlic. Sauté garlic until fragrant, about one minute.
- Add pepper and shrimp to pan and cook over medium heat until shrimp start to turn pink. Add sundried tomatoes, broth, red pepper flakes and spinach.
- Increase heat to medium high and simmer until shrimp are cooked and sauce reduces by 1/2.
- Once pasta is done, drain and lightly salt. Add cooked pasta and mix in sauce. Serve immediately and top with cheese (optional)