Baked Egg Avocado BoatsJump to Recipe
It’s Monday again and like many, I am trying to set my intentions for the week. This week I am focusing on health because I splurged this weekend (too many donuts) and health is personal wealth. I am starting my day with this quick and easy breakfast! Baked Avocado Egg Boats are Keto friendly and easy to make. The two that I made consist of avocado, egg, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and cayenne pepper. I topped one with bacon bits and chives and the other with a cherry tomato and chives. This meal can be tailored to be keto friendly and/or vegetarian.
Baked Avocado Egg Boat
- 1 Avocado Halved and Pitted
- 2 Eggs
- Salt, Pepper, Paprika, Garlic Powder and Cayenne Pepper to taste
- Bacon Bits, Cherry Tomato Optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Slice each avocado in half lengthwise and remove the pit.
- Scoop out enough of the avocado flesh so that the egg can fit inside fully.
- Sprinkle avocado halves with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne and crack 1 egg into each half.
- OPTIONAL: Add bacon bits and/or sliced cherry tomatoes to top the eggs
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes. 15 minutes will create a over medium yolk.
Check out two of my favorite baked Avocado eggs as well:
More breakfast ideas here.